La Fleur de Baudelaire Bracelet & Necklace
La Fleur de Baudelaire Bracelet
Charles Baudelaire, Paris' celebrated C19th 'gothic' poet and visionary, translator of Edgar Allan Poe and champion of the supernaturally creative powers of absinthe, percolates from the essence of the green fairy.
- Width 2.87" x Height 2.09" x Depth 2.44"
- An elegant, fine English pewter bangle bracelet, with absinthe-inspired 'green fairy' design and Swarovski crystal.
One size, Adjustable covering from Small to Large.
- Small 6" - 7.5" circumference
- Medium 7" - 9"circumference
- Large 7.5" - 9.5" circumference
****To fit this bangle style bracelet, gently squeeze the metal open or closed, to fit the around your wrist.
La Fleur de Baudelaire Necklace
Paris' celebrated C19th 'gothic' poet and visionary, and champion of the supernaturally creative powers of absinthe; with Swarovski crystals and elegant, bow-tied black ribbon.
- Width 5.31" x Height 3.11" x Depth 1.77"
- Approx 24" Adjustable Black Ribbon
- Fine English Antiqued Pewter with Swarovski Crystals
Browse more Accessories
or additional Alchemy
See other items tagged as:
Don't see your size listed? Drop us a line
and we'll be glad to help as best we can. Many items can be special-ordered on short notice!